Ultra Flush Internal Cleansing
Ultra Flush Internal Cleansing Fiber Blend Powder...
Vitamin Power's dietary fiber supplement supports the body's own natural detoxification process. Ultra Flush Internal Cleanser is a gentle detox supplement developed to provide you with beneficial multi-fiber internal cleansing action, These naturally-derived herbal and nutritive food source ingredients work to help flush out harmful toxins, help eliminate bloating, intestinal gas and unhealthy inflammation.
Get the Power of Naturally-Derived Psyllium plus Herbs with this Dietary Fiber Supplement
Dietary fiber supplements like Ultra Flush support healthy detoxification, assisting your body's ability to flush out harmful toxins, subsequently become more naturally energized.
The Natural Ingredients in Ultra Flush Include: Finely-milled Psyllium husk, Kale, Carrot Goji Berry extract, Spinach, Celery, Black Walnut, Ginger Root extract, Garlic deodorized extract and Oat Bran.
Vitamin Power's Ultra Flush dietary fiber supplement contains no added caffeine, corn, gluten, milk (dairy) products, egg derivatives, sodium, starch, sugar, wheat or yeast. No artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives are added to this easy-to-mix powder.
Simply mix Ultra-Flus Powder with cold water or your favorite vegetable juice for convenient detoxifying multi-fiber supplementation.
37 Servings per Container
Recommended Directions: Use as a dietary supplement, add 4 level teaspoons (equivalent to approx. 12 grams) of Ultra Flush Powder into 8 ounces of cold water or vegetable juice. Mix well and drink immediately. Follow with an additional 8 ounces of water or juice. Drink 30 minutes before a meal and may also be taken at bedtime.
Healthy Guidelines For Successful, Long-Term Natural Dietary Weight Control:
• As with all weight control programs, it is advisable to consult a physician or health professional before you begin.
• Keep accurate records of your weight loss…Weigh yourself regularly and determine body-fat composition.
• If you eat between meals, enjoy raw broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, lettuce or spinach to satisfy hunger pangs and boost valuable nutrient intake. As a dressing, simply use lemon juice or vinegar and olive oil with fresh-ground black pepper.
• Avoid unhealthy carbs, sugar, sweets, white bread, excess salt, alcoholic beverages and cola drinks. Drink only water, decaffeinated coffee and nutritious herbal teas.
• You may eat high-protein, lean meats such as poultry, lean beef or fish. Avoid “cold cuts” such as corned beef, bacon, salami, frankfurters, etc. because they’re high in saturated fats, unhealthy additives and preservatives.
REGULAR EXERCISE: Exercising regularly is very important to general health and well-being: Depending on your own physical condition, it is highly-beneficial to engage in a sensible exercise program combining both “Aerobic” and “Anaerobic” activities regularly.
AEROBIC EXERCISE: This is defined as exercise “with oxygen.” The oxygen is used to produce new energy so the exercise can be continued over long periods of time (15 minutes or longer.) These exercises help achieve optimum cardiovascular fitness and can help reduce body fat. Examples are swimming, jogging, skiing, hiking, walking at a brisk pace, and bicycling.
ANAEROBIC EXERCISE: These are exercises done in short, fast spurts. These exercises can help to build muscle while improving speed, power and strength. Examples of good Anaerobic Exercise are regular weight-training, swimming 50 yards, running 100 yard sprints at a fast pace.
Are You Tired Of Not Feeling Well